Tuesday, February 10, 2015

and again at The Center...




 Arriving at The Center last week for Poetry Class...


the beauty of winter...


was breathtaking...




The Log Cabins, all snuggled in...


and it was Poetry Class day.  The view from the Forest View Room was so pretty.  We could hardly stop watching the birds flitting through the snowy trees...



 a little group of deer went dashing through but they went so fast that I didn't have time to grab my camera...




Then when I got back home, I was looking out the front window and, to me, my snow-covered bushes looked like reindeer.  He's even eating something off of the branch...see his tongue?


even the way the snow continued, looked like two or three of them in a row...


and here's his head.  See his eye?
What do you think?
Is my imagination running away with me?
Woo...hoo...

1 comment:

Gloria said...

:) That's the artist coming out in you, to see shapes and possibilities of what they could be in nature. I do see those images too. Beautiful photos, all of them!!