Monday, December 29, 2014

December journaling


Getting ready for our "No Excuses Art Journaling" sessions at The Center beginning in January.  We'll be following Gina Rossi Armfield's book and sharing our thoughts and ideas.
This is my December collage page; the red fox was important to me this month.


Happenings 
(colors of the month/words of the month/collage images)


Feelings
(what color am I?/journaling/weather)


Journaling
(journaling blocks)


Painting...
(small watercolors)


just tiny ones


 Imagining
(colors/words/images)


Writing

Just a little bit each day to fit creativity into your life and make your days meaningful and remembered.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Hi April,
Very creative and pretty journal! Thanks for the lovely card. Happy New Year! :)

Unknown said...

I love the watercolor mini boxes, mom. I see the red fox!

Gloria said...

I forgot to tell you that the fox page, and the scenic watercolor one are my favorites. So beautiful! I noticed you changed your banner as well. Love that artwork! Happy Sunday!