Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentines!


Saturday was my Valentine party for my art friends at The Center.  So I had been sewing and sewing to make these paper hearts for all my valentines.


I saw these envelopes made from paper lunch bags somewhere and loved the wonky sewing!  They can actually be made for any time of the year as a little gift card bag, but I decided they would be nice to hold my valentines, so it was a two-part operation.
 

Love these beautiful tulips that Barb gave me...
 


A breath of Spring!
 


And so here are the results of our valentine exchange.
 


Each one a treasure!
 

 
 We've been partying this since 2001...

 
So what a lovely collection of valentines we have.


More pictures to show...
 


2 comments:

Laura said...

How wonderful April...love the stitching on them.

Suz said...

wow these are the best yet