Saturday, December 7, 2013

Lots to catch up on!


Back to Wednesday and the last class of this session. We had fun making these folded star ornaments that Barb showed us how to make for our finale.


I also had another star ornament to show and we created some of those too.




Whimsical!


And back to the folded star ornament, these are some I made.  I had painted computer paper on both sides so that however you viewed the ornament, it would be the same color.


Then, this one I stamped with white gesso and a jar lid.



And this one, I I stamped with a small round sponge dabber on a gold stamp pad.


Some brought in their pieces that they finished from this session too.  Here is MaryAnn's all framed and looking wonderful!


Sandy's


Marge's


Bernie's


Denise's


Denise also made these wonderful ornaments as a gift for each in class.


Then it was on to Quilting in the afternoon, and here is Esther with her lovely Christmas quilt.


Shirley is making a vest.


Kathy's colorful "jelly bean" quilt.


and then she started a pretty table runner.

 
And I decided to cut out some pieces for "tumbler" potholders. 

On to Thursday and Friday next....it was the Christmas Retreat this weekend and had no time before I left.  Fun again!

1 comment:

Doris said...

Lots of Christmas inspiration going on! Beautiful stuff!