Thursday, December 12, 2013

Continuing to catch-up with last week...


On Thursday of last week, my head was swimming with thoughts of Christmas "doings" and I didn't know what I was going to work on.  Found a photograph of Danielle, from a few years ago, and decided to begin a sketch of that.


The rest of Lois' class was buzzing with ideas.  Here's Evie's darling snowman.


Pat asked me if she could try to do a drawing using my "ice skate card" as a reference.  Sure!  and nice job!


Pretty bird house by Gretchen.


Allan is finishing a Fall display.


Mary was working on her beautiful drawing for her Christmas card...


and she brought in these pieces to show us that she did in her pottery class...aren't they wonderful!


Winter and Fall

 

Summer and Spring

1 comment:

Doris said...

So much inspiration as usual. Wish I had more time to work on my art!