Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My calendar from yesterday says "If you don't like something, change it.  If you can't change it, change the way you think about it!"

Well, let me see, maybe no one really cares about seeing a photo of me blowing out my birthday candles.  And I wanted to show you the wonderful glowing Christmas trees lined up down the entire lobby at the Rialto when we went to see The Nutcracker on Sunday.    And...today is my class and I wanted to show you the lovely little collages we are going to make...but maybe I wasn't supposed to because it needs to be a surprise for my class.

Well, I am still disappointed.  Today's calendar page says "I DON'T GET 
                                                                                                                     IT"
with the "it" running off the page sideways.

1 comment:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Still no luck with the Picassa issue?
I need to go in there and see if I can figure out what they're up to....
Hmmmmm....would keep me out of trouble for an hour or so. ;-D

XXOO~~
Anne