Sunday, September 2, 2012

A wedding!


Yesterday was our nephew's daughter's wedding (first of four daughters and one son to be married).  A beautiful wedding, black & white, and this is the wedding card that I made for them.


Holy Family Church in Chicago; an absolutely beautiful old church.


The happy bride and groom coming back down the aisle.


The release of the balloons.


Walking down the block a little, we passed their lovely rose garden.  Reminded me of Europe.


Waiting to go into the reception, here is Rob and Julie...


Angel and Dan...


and us.


I love this picture that Julie took of Bob (our nephew and father-of-the-bride) and Rich.  Rich's brother is gone now... and I love the look of sentimental chit-chat that I see here.


And the father-daughter dance.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Oh you all look so wonderful APril....will that Julie ever age?
Just like her mama, I guess
Angel and dan look happy

Robin said...

Beautiful card and a beautiful wedding!! You guys all look great!!