Friday, March 2, 2012

Why not!


One more thing to do?  Why not!  A challenge from The Monkey Mind Art Studio . Sketch a Day Challenge; a great way to practice.  A sketch of anything you want each day for the month of March.  Yesterday, in art class, I didn't know what I wanted to start so I started "my sketch a day" and drew what was on my desk - my camera.


This morning, grabbed the salt & pepper shakers on my kitchen table.  I'm doing them all in a little 5x7 sketchbook that I have and think it will be so interesting to see what's all in it at the end of the month.

4 comments:

Suz said...

oh dear April....those sketches wold take me 4 weeks to complete..under Lois" watchful eye.....
but it does intrigue me to tap back into the visual
I may do this....better get going I am already 2days behind....
first Ill check out the blog....my artist person is bond

Suz said...

oh, and I loved that poem!
you are a sweetie

Suz said...

I meant to say..my artist person is bound :-o

Audrey said...

How cool will this be, to have drawings of just stuff sitting around. So far looks good.