Friday, March 2, 2012

Sneakin' in some green...


Almost late and maybe not quite finished, but wanted to get in on the February's green challenge with  So Scrappy .  I still have to put on the backing and binding...and maybe add a few more embellishments. 

I love the crazy quilt pattern!  It always reminds me of a little house in the middle and so I think this one looks like the house where Lennon Leprecan lives!  He loves his garden and has lots of greens growing all around his house.  His doorknob is a handmade button from my favorite potter in Door County.  The three hanging shamrock charms are ones that were in my mother's box of old Cracker Jack prizes, waiting to be used on something important.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Green for February? What will the March color be?

april said...

Last year, March's color was green. This year it's pink!

april said...

Think of Spring flowers; spring beauties and magnolias.

Laura said...

Awesome April...what an inspiration you are.