Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wednesday's class


Working along on my Canadian Fishing Resort, I'm adding grasses...


and leaves on the trees.  Almost done.


Barb's gorgeous and juicy abstract. 


Peggy's serene scene of Ireland.  Beautiful landscape; and I love sheep!


Teri's has a mysterious feel, with an antique piece of ironwork to add.


I want to walk down this lovely Spring stairway of Marge's.


Sandy's beautiful and lively beach scene, created after a photograph she took on her vacation in Florida this winter.  I can hear the waves!


And Bernie's wintery landscape, created from her photograph while cross-country skiing here in Illinois.  A calm winter day, but I can feel the chill!


And Denise's icy background for her penguin drawings.  He's happy!

1 comment:

Gloria said...

I love all of the beautiful blues! Thanks for sharing.

xoxo...Gloria