Sunday, February 19, 2012

thinking Spring


Well as long as I still had lots of papers out from the valentine party, and made those "heart" cards last week, I thought I'd try some Easter eggs.  Began with putting together some papers again in strips of pastels.


Found an oval template and cut out some eggs that I will glue on cardstock to make cards.


Maybe an idea for the upcoming Spring Retreat?


A couple more things that were waiting to be finished.  Julie's paper from Valentine's Day needed an acrylic wash over the top...

Her bookmark and sleeve needed trimming and a ribbon...


and her card creation, from last year, needed the little bird to be glued on and the little buttons sewed on.  Okay, now we can really move on to Spring ideas.  February is dashing away and when I turned the page and peeked at March, I see the first day of Spring is one month from tomorrow!

2 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I love the colors and the feel of spring the cards and the bookmark have--It really is time to move to another season, isn't it? But I just want one little snowfall first! :-)

Jan said...

I love the colors of your eggs, what a great idea to make cards this way.