Friday, January 27, 2012

Yesterday's pen and ink class


Beginning a new drawing a week or so ago, I chose this photograph that I took of The Wayside Chapel.  I love snowy pictures!


Baked some Struesel Banana Muffins to take with ...


They are good banana muffins!


and continued with my snowy drawing. Not done yet.  Still have to put in many more of those teeny tiny branches.  I love the winter trees too, with all their twisting and turning branches and the discovery of all their hidden nests.   Our snow outside is just about all melted away; maybe just in time to get some more?

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Very beautiful! You did a wonderful job on the photograph and pen and ink drawing. I love your new blog banner too!

I hope your weekend is full of good things...:)

xoxo...Gloria

MB said...

I agree with Gloria, the new blog banner is spectacular! I'm drooling over the muffins, and your drawing is so peaceful. Thanks for being you! XOXO MB

april said...

Thank you Gloria and Mary Beth! The banner is my Christmas card from this year; maybe Mary Beth recognizes it and I will have to get Gloria's address so I can mail her one! Will have to get the muffin recipe posted too; it is a tasty one...with streusel...yum.