Monday, January 9, 2012

and...


The Artist's Way group that I belong to made prayer flags for each other in December.  I chose a quote by Les Brown for my inspiration.  "Shoot for the moon even if you miss it you will land among the stars." 



I had never made a prayer flag before and we just kind of did what we wanted and it was fun! 


Another project I did were these little wired ornaments made on mat board and little glittery-edged tags.



Picking dried rosebuds, ornamental pear and evergreen from my garden, they are fragile but I love the nature-y things.


and glittery ice skates.

I love my Christmas tree, loaded with ornaments, all with meanings and memories. 


Lots of my Mom's crocheted snowflakes.


Just dreamy to me... 

till next year.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love it all

MB said...

Dreamy is right! Love your sparkly ornaments and I've never seen crocheted snowflakes before, they are wonderful!

nacherluver said...

Love it! Love seeing all your flags together before they were shipped out. Love all the sparklies that follow! Wonderfully creative you are.