Monday, December 26, 2011

Whew!

It is a happy talent to know how to play.   Ralph Waldo Emerson

...and that they did!  The floor was covered with toys and clothes last night.  Henri' was a good boy; he doesn't go after things on the floor, like the goldens did.  But I do miss my goldens.  I do wish they were here too, stealing wrapping paper and napkins.  They would give the girls a run for their money!  Funny how you remember and miss those things. 

Anyway, I have to tell you about a "good find" that I got for Danielle and Kassidy.  From two different companies, I ordered "Pet Vet" play sets.  They even got each their own lab coats with name plates on them, reading Dr. Danielle and Dr. Kassidyhttp://www.cptoy.com/  and http://www.ttgo.com/  . 

So now Christmas is over and the house is quiet.  Henri is snoring; sleeping with is new toys, "foxy loxy" and "mr. racoon".  I love Christmas...but I always look forward to the new year.  A new journal.  A new me.

2 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Goldens do have a way of being a part of everything and make a game out of anything, don't they?

Your day sounds like an enjoyable one, and that gift sounds perfect and lot of fun!! I wish I had someone to buy one for! :-)

I'm looking foward to a new year too!

MB said...

Timmy loves ripping up the wrapping paper when we open gifts! I was so glad to have him with us this Christmas, bless his heart. Love the pet vet kits for the girls!