Friday, September 30, 2011

Pen and Ink Problem Solving


Here is my drawing that I've been working on in Pen & Ink class, and after almost finishing it, I see that I do like the left side of the drawing better than the right side.  Although in my photograph it was all very dark behind the branch, I like the airy feel of the part that I didn't darken behind the leaves.


So I made a copy of my drawing and cut out that dark part and yes!  Do like that better.  So thanks to the bravery of changing things that I have developed from doing collage, I will cut that part out of my original drawing and then mount it on the same kind of paper. 

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Good eye! It does look better. Smart problem solving.

Hospitable Scots Bachelor said...

Delicate and strong at one and the same time wonderful work!

Robin said...

I agree with Audrey! I love this and it looks great with the dark taken away!