Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Getting ready for class tomorrow!


I worked on collage all day today.  Worked on darkening my "forest" a little in the foreground and putting on a transfer of those handwritten music notes to the "interlude" of the sunny background.  Much to do yet on this piece.


Then finished this little landscape, just because I love doing them.  They are so much fun!  I did put a teeny weeny copy of some cows that I did in a watercolor in there (to the right of the water in the center) but because they are supposed to be in the distance you can hardly see them.  I may make them a teeny weeny bit bigger. 


This is the photograph that inspired me.  My hubby pulled off the road one time in Door County, so I could get some pictures of the cows.  I love cows.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I really like what I see you doing with your recent collage pieces. The tree on is really neat and I like your musical element in it. I especially like the landscape one. I am always drawn to pretty settings.