Thursday, August 25, 2011

Little treasures


I'm still in my artroom, and as I am cleaning and sorting and filing and cleaning and sorting and filing...I am stopping to smell the roses once in a while.  I have so many little treasures that friends have given me and I wish they knew how much I do treasure them.  See that little mouse up there on that weed?  My friend Sue and I share "mouse stories" and she drew that little one that was sitting and swinging on that weed in her garden.


Here is some "fairy dust" she gave me one time.


This is "Miz. Rootie Tootie Heart Sprite", a wonderful character made up by our beloved friend, Ruth. 


A beautiful little card made and sent to me by my friend Bernie after a day of fun and creating here.  I have so many treasures like these and, as I sort through things, I am going to set them aside to put out all in one place where I can look at them every day because they make me smile. 


And here, among the stuff from when I used to do art shows, I found this package of my cards still in the bag that someone had purchased and then forgot on my table.  It was at The Fields on Caton Farm Road and I never found out who left it.  If you are the one who bought them, please let me know.  The package is still waiting for you.

1 comment:

Suz said...

oh dear....I haven't even touched that stuff yet....
and yes...we love our animals
you're a dear APril