Wednesday, June 29, 2011

projects, projects, projects!


The last couple of days, I have been working on samples for my "Kitchen Collage" workshop on the 6th of July.  I have an old church cookbook with all handwritten recipes in it and they are just waiting to be in a piece of art!


Found some old images, typed up some French cooking words and we're all set to go.


And it's also the countdown for finishing the MYM journals!  Working on this page spread and not sure what I'm going to put on it next.


Then made some tags adorned with some lovely yarn that I found at a yarn shop in Lockport.


The page they are going on is down below a few more pictures.  Somehow got them out of order.


This bathing beauty tag went inside another pocket...


about sailing on the sea.

  Here's those other tags relating to the flowers.


And I added another paper and some leaf stamps to my birdie page.


And the day goes whizzing by.....

3 comments:

Ann said...

always a treat for the senses to see your beautiful art!!! thanks for sharing April!!

Gloria said...

Your projects all turned out lovely! I especially love the Kitchen Collages. Those are amazing!! Beautiful job...:)

xoxo...Gloria

Marjorie said...

Looking good April. (I can finally sign in like I used to! So much easier again)