Sunday, April 3, 2011

Forsythia and Fairies


Didn't know what i wanted to do in art class last thursday, but Lora Lee had a beautiful botanical drawing book to show us and that inspired me.  I grabbed a little branch from Lois' display by the fireplace and tried to capture this little forsythia.


Lora Lee also brought in her "fairy garden" to share with us.  It's just beginning to grow back after it's winter rest.


Isn't it adorable?


What fairy wouldn't love to sit in this little garden?


Even a little bee hive!  What fun!

3 comments:

Elena said...

Beautiful drawing and what a cool little garden. I love those little gates and bench. Sweet.

Gloria said...

Beautiful art...your drawing is very detailed & pretty, and that little garden is so very sweet! I love the little bench...:)

I hope you are having a great week!

xoxo Gloria

C.L. Smith said...

Your forsythia piece...just gorgeous! What I would describe as "gossamer"...