Friday, April 29, 2011

Barn to be Wild 3


Next week is our big fund-raiser at The Center!  "Barn to be Wild 3".  Our Pastoral Director, Rev. Chris Hopkins, will be staying in our pig pen for 27 hours beginning at 1 p.m. on Saturday May 7th until 4 p.m. on Sunday, May 8th.  And I am one of her "Pen" Pals, so I will be spending 4 hours with her and the pigs!  I have been mailing out letters, requesting pledges and donations, and if you have not received one and are interested in helping us, please let me know - or call The Center...and please mention my name.  http://www.thecenterpalos.org/ .  Any amount you are able to give will be greatly appreciated. The Center is a wonderful place, offering many wonderful things to our community and I don't know what I'd do without it.  Please look at their website and see for yourself!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Put my pledge in already April..how excitiing..

april said...

Thank you, Laura! It'll be fun...oink-oink!