Friday, March 18, 2011

The year of the Ledger


 I think I have posted the rest of the ledger pages that I did this past year, satisfying the themes of 10 other artists.  My theme was the month of February and this is the page that I did for myself.  I have chosen February before, another year when we did this, and so this time i decided to put a little humor in it.


When looking through old photographs, I found these people in my grandmother's old photo box.  I just couldn't resist her.  I also found a vintage ad for lipstick in an old Movie magazine which I thought would go perfectly with the theme.


Actually, this guy was in a different photo, but he seems to be looking longingly at something, so why not her!  I will have to show you my bookful of February pages that i have received from others!

No comments: