Monday, January 24, 2011

A fun project

Yesterday, met with a little group of collagers and we did some stenciling/masking by cutting out images that we found and I did the stenciling procedure I guess, by using them as a pattern and cutting them out of printed paper.  I wasn't able to stay for the day so did not bring my entire bag of supplies, but I do want to add some textured tissue on top of these background papers to make the bird stand out.  Can you see him?  I love that wrapping paper for giving the suggestion of an eye.

Here's a different bird.  Maybe I need to find a bigger "G"?  oh-oh.  I love the "randsom note" letters though, and I liked that yellow one.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I was wondering what the bird had to do with "sin".

PCovi said...

me too LOL! I am enjoying your art :)

Doris said...

Love the whimsy! Bright and cheerful!

Laura said...

such fun April