Friday, December 10, 2010

Done!

I had finished Danielle's quilt for Wednesday afternoon's class!  If you remember, she picked out the fabric herself and it has two layers of flannel.  One for the backing and one sandwiched inbetween, so it is nice and warm and comfy.  She will be happy when she snuggles with it.

My collage class, on that morning, was the final one for this session.  Pictures later!  Thursday was art class and I am still working on finishing my Christmas card!  Right now, I am running off this morning to meet Danielle's class!

4 comments:

Doris said...

How beautiful! Danielle chose well!

Audrey said...

How bright and cheerful.

Ann said...

such a lovely quilt! i love the colors and fabrics Danielle chose..she has her grandmothers artistic eye!!

Ann said...

such a lovely quilt! i love the colors and fabrics Danielle chose..she has her grandmothers artistic eye!!