Monday, November 29, 2010

Feeling better today and so I ventured out.  Needed a little birthday gift and also needed to make a stop at the post office, just to drop letters off in the outside box, where I almost got clobbered!  Wow, all the kooks and nuts are out and they are in a hurry!  Came home and worked on my Wednesday's class stuff and also experimented with some ideas for the Gooseberry Luncheon coming up. 

 Here is a jar candle I made today.  Easy and I think quite nice, glowing colors of the season!


Almost time for bed and that's for today!

7 comments:

Suz said...

what's a gooseberry luncheon?
I love that candle...although I was ceratin Danielle had made it it was so pretty and so her..hee hee

april said...

Ha ha! Yes, Danielle could make this candle. And I will probably have her do some for Christmas gifts. Just need to save the jars. Well, I'm sure you have heard of "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks. The Tues Dec 14th luncheon will be done to this theme. Read your newsletter! and I have the most of the books (who would have guessed that?), so trying to help Lois with ideas. They add a lot of very easy craft ideas in their cookbooks. Pretty and fun!

Laura said...

Love this idea April...

Laura said...

Oh April the new Green Crafts magazine from somerset studio's has some great idea..

Suz said...

Oh dear...I must sign up for this luncheon...i hope my calendar is clear that day!

april said...

Yes I love that magazine, Laura. Don't think I got the newest issue though!

December 14th, Sue!

Doris said...

I've not seen that cookbook. Wonderful warm glowing candles!