Friday, November 5, 2010

...and on with the week


I have given my Wednesday's collage class a theme for our altered board books.  "The days of our life."  Sound like a soap opera? 


Then on to Thursday's Pen&Ink class, some are working on a design for their Christmas card.  Here it is November already!  I have never finished this watercolor that I started last winter, keep looking at it, and now thinking maybe that will be the one!  I will finish my painting, but making another sketch and I will try it in pen and ink..


6 comments:

Elena said...

No no don't say Christmas! It's a beautiful drawings...so nostalgic.

Laura said...

Love your energy

Audrey said...

When I first looked at your collage, I thought it was a room that was painted those wierd shapes and colors.

Suz said...

you know that figure in the painting looks like Julie
boy you're good

Doris said...

Great subject matter for collage!
Beautiful watercolor, the card will be lovely!

april said...

thanks!

haha! Audrey - you know that represents me and my magenta morning glories getting up at 4:30 a.m.

Suz - does it? It's Dan and Danielle.