Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just a couple more things...

 I have so many "favorites" in Door County, but will finish up here with just a couple more.  The colors of the farmers' markets!

 And here, my favorite apples and salsa!

 The Francis Hardy Gallery of Anderson Dock in Ephraim. 

 An interesting place to see...

 with graffiti on all the outside walls...

 I've read - the mark of boaters. 

 Colorful and interesting!

 And on to Gills Rock and another pretty marina.

 The sky and clouds that week were fabulous.

 "Hi" to the gulls!

 and a stop at the couple of little shops there.


 The fun...

and natural beauty of Door County.

7 comments:

Suz said...

Oh now you have me sighing with longing...
did you see the sun set on Gills ROck

april said...

No Sue, didn't see the sunset there. We were there in the afternoon. Beautiful skies though!

Gloria said...

It looks like you had a wonderful trip with beautiful sites to see!
I am glad you had such a nice trip...:) I love this last picture with the flowers, what a beautiful nature shot!

joo said...

Looks lovely! Pumpkis are so beautiful, aren't they?
Have a nice day!

Laura said...

Oh April, I can't wait to show Doris all this...the Barn with the words...oh my gosh..thanks for showing all this how wonderful and some great images for references later..

purplehatartist said...

We just got back too! Laughed at the "couple in bed" along the roadside! It was a short but fun trip. The colors were still a marvel.

Doris said...

And now I'm drooling! Excuse me while I go wipe my chin.