Friday, September 17, 2010

Found it!

Yes! They are morning glories! I found the package. The bigger package of seeds is one that I bought at a Copenhagen flower market. Never opened it, being the "paper person" that I am. But I did find them here and that's what I planted in my mailbox planter with the petunias. They have a different leaf, so I wasn't sure when they came up. Here's what it says: "Delightful mounding plants covered with cheery, multi-colored flowers from mid-summer until hard frost. Related to the common vining Morning Glory. Dwarf plants are ideal in sunny borders, hanging baskets and patio planters. Very easy to grow!" Seed origin Holland. Morning Glory Convolvulus tricolor.

3 comments:

J (uk) said...

Beautiful... look forward to more photos of them in flower.

Elena said...

As beautiful as the gardener...

Doris said...

Now see, I have the common morning glories with the different leaves. Beautiful packages you have there!