Sunday, August 8, 2010

Morning!

Leaving Julie's house this morning, I came out the front door and "Relax-a-Bun" greeted me! He thinks he's "people", you know, and he just calmly sits there.

"Good morning, Relax-a-Bun! It's okay. I know Julie lets you eat her flowers."

" nibble-nibble."

We had a nice little chat. I told him that I had to go home for a while and that the beagles would not be out to play until later. You know, sometimes he hops up and down the other side of the fence with them and Julie is sure that he thinks they are playing! He always scoots away though. Maybe he's just trying to wear them out for good...and then he can just move in.

"Have a nice day."

Driving on, I decided to stop at Hibernia Park and take a walk for myself. There were some fishermen out there...

and the ducks were busy too.

Again, always have to check out the pretty wildflowers.

In flew the geese and one was sure giving the orders! Honked the whole time they were there. And all of a sudden, they all took off and wow, the sound of their wings hitting the water on take-off was amazing!

I walked around the lake twice, so got one mile in! Wanted to do that before the heat came, but maybe it's not going to get as hot as they said.

7 comments:

Suz said...

loved your walk
and I love those ducks

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

What a perfect morning!!! That bunny is so cute, and she probably does think that the Beagles are playing.:)

I am putting up fresh Linky for Friday Pretties today. Come and link up again if you would like to play. I would love to see you there!!!
Love,
Joyce

Doris said...

Beautiful shots! Relaxabun is getting so tame!

MB said...

Relaxabun cracks me up!

MB said...

Relaxabun cracks me up!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

You captured nature's beauty just perfect, April! BEAUTIFUL!! xx

Gloria said...

What beautiful photos these are! The bunny and ducks are so sweet...:)