Monday, August 23, 2010

Getting ready for Quilting

I've been wanting to make one of those "rag" quilts for Danielle and so I decided that will be my first project for the fall quilting class. I took her to the fabric store to choose some patterns for her quilt. I did have one bought already with tiny pink and brown dots on it, but I had also picked one that was a soft pink with pale brown bunnies in a kind of countryside scene like those Old English patterns. Oh no! Here's what our little fancy miss picked. Pretty bright colors and patterns!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

That will be one wild quilt. It would keep me up at night.

Gloria said...

Can't wait to see your finished quilt! Love those pretty colors!

Kate said...

Oooh, how fun. She'll love it!

Doris said...

Lovely little hearts and posies. I like the added brown to it!