Tuesday, May 25, 2010

tuesday

Today is poetry luncheon at The Center. I must catch up later, but this week is crazy. And to add to the confusion, my hard drive gave up on me so I'm on my son's computer. It's hard to get used to a different keyboard. Sunday was nice with a "family" supper at Dan's with leftovers from his Saturday night bean bag party with friends. Monday was calligraphy class and did something new with lettering with walnut ink. Have to show you. This morning, I was worried about the baby doves, as I could only see one in the nest ...and no mommy...and the neighbor's cat was out lounging in my garden! Scat! I walked around and didn't see any sign of trauma. Now I see the two babies in the nest. I don't know where the missing one was, unless the other was tucked in below him. I don't think so though. I still have not seen mommy this morning! We are having a quilting display at the luncheon today, so I was still clipping seams on my second quilt so that it could go along. It's now in the washing machine to fluff up it's seams. And I need to concentrate on my poetry! Good grief, Jughead!

2 comments:

Suz said...

you are too funny
watch that cat!
hose him!

butterfly woman said...

Have a great poet day. I can't be there but sure it will be magical. Let your beautiful words float into the forest.....