Wednesday, May 19, 2010

They're back!

Do you remember last May here at my house? Well, here we go again. Is it "Emma"? It must be. I knew they were house-hunting and so I had hubby move the hanging planter basket to a nearby safer place. I even bought a new lining for it. Oh Emma! She nested in the windowbox on the shed! She sat and sat and I knew there was something underneath her.

I saw a little clump of feathers moving next to her yesterday and she was feeding it. He must have been very very hungry because had to go and find some more. Maybe you can see the little feathers on the right end of the box. I think it's just one - maybe two?

All snuggled up this morning. I am wondering how her and her quickly-growing bobbling newborn will fit in here soon.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh I look forward to the wonderment of this year with our winged ones.

Suz said...

start drawing

Doris said...

Love those mourning doves! Coyotes take most of mine.

Uta said...

Welcome back Emma