Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yesterday's class

A wonderful class! A full house! I think everyone had fun creating all the papers we did, but I didn't have time to take many pictures. And this morning, baking cookies for art class today, so will show you just a few of the results and more later!

Busy! busy!


Just washes of color merging together.





Here are many scraps of papers glued down with a gesso wash over. Not done. Will add a wash of something else on top.

Washes again with gold too.

Coffee on wet watercolor paper, added in layers after each layer completely dried.



I added a blue wash here and there too and will add more.







The true color is really coffee brown. Lighting playing tricks on me. Now you must come back later to see "the rest of the story"! We had some lovely results.





A peek outside revealed these Dutchman's Breetches hiding among the other wildflowers.


and, of course, had to visit my favorite Wild Ginger.

1 comment:

Doris said...

I love Dutchman's breeches! I might have to find me some... and maybe some bleeding hearts!