Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday

Yesterday was Rob's birthday. No cupcakes. Rob's is not a dessert eater, but his favorite cake is "Jello Poke Cake". Do you remember that cake? It's always fun to sing happy birthday to Rob with his jello poke cake!

While we were at Julie's, I took pictures of a couple of the photos that she had enlarged from Brent's trip to Wales. (Sue asked me to share them with you.) I meant to bring his album and CD home and forgot, but will do that because I envision watercolors and collages developing from them. I think it looks like a magical place. Can't you just see the leprechauns hopping around?

and the chimney sweeps?

2 comments:

Doris said...

What magic indeed! What a wonderful trip! Love the rooftops, may be time to watch Mary Poppins again!

Laura said...

Agree with Doris. very mysterious and wonderful..thanks for sharing.