Saturday, April 10, 2010

"Collage Collective"

The beautiful McCord Gallery is hosting this collage exhibit and I couldn't wait to see some friends that I haven't seen for a while. The building looks so stately and beautiful lit up at night.

The inspiration behind all of this, Laura Lein-Svencner.

And her beautiful artwork.

Eve, answering a crowd of questions all evening.

Some of Eve's pieces. I adore "OZ".

The rooms were full of people but I managed to squeeze Barb in with her wonderful collages.

I absolutely love these little "miniatures" she did!

Oooooooooooooo.

And Mary Beth greeting everyone with her warm smile. I regret that I didn't get back to take a photo of her work. Next time! Anyway, it was an absolutely lovely reception.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Thanks April for the tour
and Laura's work looks fabulous!

Robin said...

I went to Laura's workshop and it was wonderful!!! We worked our butts off and made so many great papers. I think everyone was exhausted (in a very good way!).

Doris said...

Look at all those huge smiles! What a success!