Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Friday!

Friday and poetry day. I'm having my coffee in my "poets mug" this morning for inspiration.


A "toughie" assignment for homework this time. Using a noun, a verb and an adjective that each of us chose, we needed to write a poem with all of those chosen words included. These were the words of choice: elongated, yellow, glorious, dirty, smooth, wispy, garden, clock, ego, log, lake, poetry, walk, runs, sings, gives, save, sways (in any tense or form of the word). "Go for it, Sue!"


And then, helping to get ready for Lois' luncheon on April 27th at The Center on Pop-Up Books, these are a few of my favorites.








" The Movable Mother Goose"
"My Fairy Treehouse"
"Haunted House"




"The Night Before Christmas"
"Winter's Tale"
"The 12 Days of Christmas"






"Dinner Time"
"Oh My a Fly!"















And tiny pop-up books too!

1 comment:

Laura said...

How grand a day!!