Friday, March 5, 2010

Busy week

Yesterday in drawing class, we had so much to talk about that there wasn't much time for drawing. We looked at Lois' sketchbook from her vacation though and that is always a learning experience. Her wonderful pen and ink drawings brought me right to the spot, and I needed that little "vacation". She had set up a still life and so I quickly got in a little sketch, just to have something from the day. Today is two poetry classes and a book-making workshop. I'll tell you about it later...

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oooooohhhh!!! I'm so sorry that I had to miss class!! I had the flu! And I never got signed up for Marge's workshop today which, I guess, is just as well---still feeling pretty weak! I sure hate to miss it though!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Doris said...

Nice little sketches!