Sunday, March 7, 2010

Babysitting beagles

Last night I slept with the beagles. Julie and Rob went to visit Brent at school for the weekend. This is "Missy". She is a very good beagle. She loves to run the perimeter of the fence all the time, just to make sure there are no bunnies or coyotes that come too close.

Had my little sketchbook with and so did a little quickie of her.

And this is "Abby". She is a good little beagle too, except she barks for food all the time. She usually thinks 3:30 a.m. is a good time for a snack too! She is blind and so we forgive her as she doesn't know what time of the day it is.

And then she snoozes most of the rest of the day.

4 comments:

Suz said...

oh such talent
and a kind kind heart

Ann said...

they are so sweet ...I think beagles are so cute. if I ever get over the loss of my Otis.....it's a beagle or cocker spaniel for me and beagle is at the top!

Elena said...

Great drawings. They are such cute pups but Abby has a 'kissable' nose. And I do hope the baby is feeling better.

Doris said...

Abby and Missy are beautiful! Love your sketches of them too!