Saturday, March 27, 2010

ATCs

This morning I worked on finishing up these artist trading cards to trade with the others who attended Marge's workshop a while back. The background is painted paper that we distressed with saran wrap. The photograph I used for my transfer is one I took of a bunny in my neighbor's yard last summer. I added some greenery and berries from a napkin, and accented one of the berries with a red bead. Then i found this little "menu" in a magazine listing potato and leek tarts with thyme, mint and clover honey, glazed baby carrots, garlic and chive roasted green beans and lemon mousse cake. A perfect menu for this hungry bunny!

The title of my series is "Lunch with Peter".

4 comments:

Ann said...

April.these are beautiful works of art!! i just love them. the bunny is precious and i love the bead detail!

Robin said...

These are so beautiful April!!! Love the bunnies!!

Doris said...

I'm getting hungry too! What a feast!

Kathy said...

Wonderful set of ATCs. Maybe we should have a trade. Would you be interested?