Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow

The "roadside ladies" giggling and waving as I pass them on my way to Monday's class.

Arriving at The Center, it's always a wonderland in the snow.

The trees in their white coats.

The way a crow
Shook down on me
The dust of snow
From a hemlock tree
Has given my heart
A change of mood
And saved some part
Of a day I had rued.
Robert Frost
Everywhere you looked, there was winter beauty.

The three art cabins, all nestled in their white comforter.

Lovely snowy patterns on all the branches.

And once inside, there was beauty to see out of every window.

I truly am ready for Spring, but I'll hold on to these winter memories.

The woods will too.

4 comments:

Elena said...

Oh beautiful photos!

Suz said...

heavenly!

Doris said...

Very clean and bright!

Laura said...

My heart is sing to that poem April.