Saturday, December 12, 2009

Then came Friday!

Getting ready for tonight's Christmas party, the supplies all together. The elves are still busy making things around here!

And assembly began!

The "Nursery".

Little "Miss Hedgehogs" all ready to go!

" I wonder where I will live? Will they like me?"

My friend's party, always beautiful and the dinner just yummy! A tradition. Baked ham, hash brown potato casserole, a beautiful salad, Scalloped pineapple, and sweet and sour carrots. Yum!

On her tree, I found the little ornament that I made years ago. A little painted wooden cut-out of The Center.

Dressed in our holiday finery! And it was time for the grab bag game, with everyone vying for the prettiest wrapped... or the biggest... or the smallest package! Always the best party to top off the season!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

The hedgehogs are so cute!

Doris said...

Miss hedgehog is so cozy and ready for our chilly weather!

Suz said...

I love the hedgehog! I love everybody...I loved the food and fun...girlfriends..nothing like'em

Laura said...

yes the hedgehogs are the hit!!