Thursday, November 12, 2009

A full Wednesday

Many things going on yesterday!
As I packed up for my collage class yesterday morning, I filled the kitchen floor with my "stuff" to bring out to the car. The dogs seem to know what is going on. They lay down and get ready for a long day's nap.
Afternoon quilting supplies.

Inbetween classes, a meeting with Lois about the upcoming Christmas Retreat which is the first weekend in December. And then plans for the December luncheon all about Susan Branch. Fun and festive things!

Finally, on the way home, a stop at Sir Speedy to drop off my drawing for printing. Gift cards!

2 comments:

Doris said...

Ooh. Does Henri really nap all day? Must be that poodle in him!

april said...

Who knows what he does, but when we come home he gives us the look of an "angel".