Monday, November 23, 2009

Beauty shoppe day

Today, Henri goes to the groomer. He's getting pretty scraggley-looking and I told him he needs to be spruced up for the holidays! Do you think he understands? Oh Henri!

Timber does. He is glad it's not him. But Timber needs a bath too. He's getting old and I can hardly get him into the shower anymore. I will see what their set-up is here and maybe it would be easier on him. I know he would feel better.
Then back home to work on the projects for the Christmas Retreat! There are still a few spaces open, so if you can come we'd love to have you! It's Friday, December 4 to Saturday, December 5th. And for those who want to keep on crafting, we stay until Sunday, December 6th! http://www.thecenterpalos.org/ . It's a wonderful Christmas gift to give yourself.

Oh, and I thought it was time to put a new photo on my profile. The old one was from one of Brent's graduations. I think high school, but who knows..... Anyway, I'm older.

5 comments:

Doris said...

You sure don't seem older! So much vitality and so many smiles!

april said...

i'm trying.

Audrey said...

Our dog, Snuggles used to shake as soon as you put her in the car because she knew that she was going to either the groomer or the vet.
You just had a birthday and still look so youthful.

april said...

I feel better now.

J (uk) said...

You look glowing and full of vigour! As for Henri (and doesn't he look sweet and innocent in your photo?)... hope he likes his new haircut.