Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's Wednesday

Collage class today and here is Maryann's beautiful fall paper she created to use in her collage.

Peggy decided on blue and Denise green. Denise is still thinking summer!

Teri is using the subtle colors of underwater. Judy, the oranges of the fall garden.

My collage has begun, but the focal point is still in question.

In the afternoon, it was on to quilting class and this is my first block of a table runner, not sewn together yet. It will consist of three squares like this and I see that the background has to be a lighter color to make the other squares stand out. I will do that with the other two and this will be the center square. It'll be okay. It's just for me and my Thanksgiving table.

1 comment:

Elena said...

Oh seeing these pictures really makes me miss you guys and The Center. I'm setting money aside so I can take the next drawing class.