Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Days of fun

Danielle seems to have made a visual journal of the last two days. Monday afternoon, while Daddy was working, we stopped by Aunt Julie's. It was a beautiful day and we laid in the cool grass looking up at the blue sky. Danielle and Aunt Julie even did a few somersaults. Then yesterday, Danielle went over to Aunt Julie's to help make supper for her and Daddy. Here, she thought about the table set with a vase of flowers from the garden, plates of spaghetti and meatballs, silverware and a glass of chocolate milk. In the bottom corner are the beagles, Missy and Abby, with their ears up listening for the food to go to the table. The little snail is just a visitor, I guess, as they weren't having escargot!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh how great to see this and the little snail too! very detailed and observent.. need to bring more of that in today for myself.

purplehatartist said...

Just adorable!! I can see that Danielle and you are art collaborators. How fun.

Doris said...

Lovely remembrance she's told!

butterfly woman said...

Now I can see a book of Danielle's art and you writing the words to it. The two of you are such a team. The snail and your spin on it cracks me up, makes me laugh. Remembers me a bit of Shel Silverstein style.
What a great way to document Danielle's artistic journey!