Sunday, August 23, 2009


Busy this weekend with moving bedroom stuff and unpacking closets! New carpeting for the bedrooms coming tomorrow. Henri helped that idea along by chewing a couple of holes in the old stuff. I'm finding things that I forgot I had! My sock drawer is screaming with pain! (overstuffed!) I have clothes and I have shoes in boxes and shoes on the closet floor that I will never wear again. It's energy sapping. I need to feel a calmness here. I have forced this upon myself and it's good. I need soft lighting and to feel serene. When the weather turns cool and Fall approaches, this annual insanity hits!

4 comments:

Elena said...

Ha, instead of spring cleaning you must be like the busy little squirrel getting the den ready for the winter. Hope all is peaceful on the homefront...

april said...

Oh my gosh! That's the reason! "chitter-chitter"!

purplehatartist said...

We're planning to recarpet most of our house, and as much as I want the new carpet, I'm dreading all that work!!!! Let me know how yours goes!

Doris said...

You'll be encouraging all our clearing of clutter, except most of my shoes have already been discarded by Captain Destructo!