Thursday, May 14, 2009

An almost lazy day



Well...lazy for me anyway.
Started out with an early drive to take Danielle to preschool. Last day and "Spring Program" tonight! Then, breakfast out with hubby. On the way home we stopped at our favorite farm market, M & D Farms, on Will-Cook Road and picked up my hanging baskets for my yard. I chose geramiums with trailing ivy added. Two white and one pink. Guess that got me in the mood for working in the yard and so out I went with my snippers and collected two big brown garden waste bags-full. Felt good! All my sedum is cleaned up, Audrey! Then, it was so nice out that instead of coming in to do something in the house, (which would have probably turned out to be artwork!), I sat on the deck in the warm sun and ...just sat! Was nice.
4:00 made a quick burger early supper and now we are off to see Danielle in her "Spring Program".

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Well, now that you are done cleaning up your yard, come on over and give me a hand. I'm still working at it. And I've got a lot of planting to do.

Doris said...

The warm sun was just right for rest! Good planning!