Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday

No classes today. My friend, Marge, came over to print her lettered page for the calligraphy calendar. Her and I have decided to print them on my Gocco printer. Our study group puts out a calendar each year, with the participants each designing a different month of the year. Our pages need to be ready to collate in ten days and all set for sale. Okay, so now her's is done and I am back to the drawing board!

For those who wondered - I was finally able to put up a new header on this blog. My son came over and helped me with that. Downsized it, cropped it and meanwhile decided I may as well change it too. He used http://www.picnik.com/ . Believe me, that's all I know.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I've been playing around with blogspot and you can change the picture right from Blogspot. Sign in to your blog, and click on the Layout, and add and arrange elements. Click the word edit in the header. Remove image. Browse your computer for new picture. Select either behind the title or instead of title and check shrink to fit. Save. When you view your blog, the new header should be there. Unfortunately one can't reduce the size of the header.

Uta said...

April,
Everytime you leave a comment on my blog I can't believe how much we have in common. This time its the love of pegs or should I say clothes pins hehehe.

Thanks Audrey for the tip. Think I will try it out on my header now :)

april said...

Leave it to you, Audrey! I will get brave enough to try that next time. You let us know when you have your blog ready to start!

And I know, Uta! One day we will have a wonderful get-together!

Audrey said...

I'm still working on my blog, but you can check out Audreycarves.blogspot.com I'm trying to carve something that could be the background for the header.