Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday's Class

We will be finishing our winter garden journals, but I want to introduce the "junk drawer" collage as both will be going into the exhibit at the library for the month of April. My junk drawers have many little items that I just can not throw away. I think these will be meaningful little pieces of art.

Mine turned out so colorful and bright that I felt like it needed studs or something on the sides.

So I decided to glitz it up and put these on. I can hear it singing..."I'm a rhinestone cowboy!"


3 comments:

Suz said...

April,love that red!! Is that a beer cap I see? I need to really get a in person look at this treasure! I was thinking of doing mine on a canvas,too. LOVE IT

april said...

Yep! Leinenkugel Summer Shandy. What can I say...it's a pretty cap!

Uta said...

hehehe I'm a Rhinestone Cowboy hehehe