Monday, February 23, 2009

Got a junk drawer?

Doesn't everyone have a junk drawer? Or two or three or four? I have them! Places, where I save bits and pieces of things that I just can not bear to throw away. Parts of old games that get separated from their boxes. Messages on sticky notes.

Being that Earth Day is in the month of April, and my class is invited to have a display at the Palos Park Library, we will be doing "junk drawer collages" as our next project. Using things that would maybe someday be thrown out and instead give them a new life.
I'm sure we will come up with some interesting pieces of art!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Great fun April!

butterfly woman said...

Good way to "think" green and do it in playful manner. And as they say, one man's junk is another man's treasure. Glad you and class get to share your creations at Library.

butterfly woman said...

P.S.
And nosy me wants to know who the mystery man is!

Doris said...

What a wonderful green plan!