Thursday, January 29, 2009

Busy time

Busy day yesterday. My collage class was in the morning and quilting in the afternoon. My layers are together and ready to be quilted. The squares, the batting and the backing.

Meanwhile thoughts of valentines swirling in my head.

Baking date nut bread for art classes at The Center this morning and hubby will have to be the "hostess". I need to stay home. My lists are long. I make them in the tin cans, just like my mother used to do, with her recipe. Then, since today is my friend's birthday and because she is in the nursing home, us "girls" will be bringing supper, cake and candles, and gifts there tonight to celebrate her day.
"Happy Birthday, Ge Ge!"

1 comment:

Doris said...

I always loved my Mother's date nut bread from tin cans! I will have to try that!